It is a digital platform launched by Wipro to assist its employees with self-service and other business transactions. It is built using the five-prong Wipro approach that we will discuss in this article further. Let’s look at the journey of this amazing employee self-service platform launched by Wipro called MyWipro.
MyWipro: An Overview
MyWipro is a digital platform built for the ease of employee and managing digital transactions. Some of the popular usages of the MyWipro platform include accessing productivity tools for business, news, and articles regarding the relevant topics of the company, employee self-services, managing digital transactions, etc. It is a mobile-based platform that can be accessed through the ease of your mobile phone, making it the easiest and most portable option for the mentioned services.
Features and benefits of MyWipro
myWipro comes up with various features and some of them are given below:
- It supports self-service for its employees- As it is commonly known MyWipro is the first step decided to be built in the digital transformation started in 2016 at Wipro. The platform supports and facilitates employee self-service.
- Automated digital transactions- It supports automated digital transactions and that too anytime, anywhere.
- News, articles, and updates- It provides timely updates as well as news to the users.
- It is mobile-friendly so it sums up a portable option for managing employee services and digital transactions.
- Supports process simplification and is used to achieve process efficiency for operations and cost.
- Increases overall business performance by its driven efficiency.
- Provides real-time updates and insights to the process.
Evolution of MyWipro platform
The digital transformation journey at Wipro was started earlier in 2016 when one of the major focal areas for the transformation was to change the internal application landscapes, making it more automated and simplified as well as digital for its employees. Therefore, it was decided to start this journey with an amazing employee-friendly platform called MyWipro. The platform comes with various benefits to the employees and other facilities such as ease of digital transactions anytime, anywhere, connectedness, etc. It is based on the five-prong approach and is built using the same for the ease of its employees.
The five Prong approach used to build MyWipro
- Disruptive Insights – Includes research and opportunities
- Future vision- Includes direction and experience concept
- Experience roadmap- Includes Business transformation roadmap and future customer journeys.
- Experience design- Includes Solution and prototype
- Continuous delivery- Includes development and implementation.
Process of getting this platform to your device
It is compatible with Android devices and you have to make sure that the device is updated with the latest Operating system and any updates possible. It is only available to the employees and contractors of Wipro and can be downloaded from the app store as well as directly from the Internet. You just need to search and click on the download or install button to obtain the same on your device. Given above are some easy steps you need to follow to have this platform on your mobile device.
Some frequently asked questions
Ans- No, as the platform is only available to Wipro employees and contractors. Apart from that, it is not accessible to other people.
Ans- Yes, it is compatible with android devices .
Related Post: Piso Wifi Pause Time: Improved User Experience