Have you ever had to block access to your Piso wifi network temporarily? You should suspend the network to prevent excessive Internet usage or to manage the network better. The good news is that the 10.0.0.1 pause time Piso WiFi Pause system has a pause feature that allows you to do just that. Here we have given a complete guide for effectively using the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause function.
Know about 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi Pause:
Piso wifi pause function allows you to stop access to the wifi network for a certain period. This feature allows you to schedule when the network will be down, preventing users from accessing the Internet. The default Piso wifi intervals are 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours and can be adjusted as desired.
How to use the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi Pause Function?
To use or access the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause function, here is a simple way given for you to use it as much as possible. They are:
- Open a browser and type http://10.0.0.1 in the address bar.
- This will take you to the Piso wifi control panel.
- Enter your username and password to access the Piso wifi control panel.
- After logging in, scroll down until you find the Internet Connection Time option and click on it.
- After clicking that, you will find out the three options such as 2 hours, 1 hour, and 30 minutes.
- In these three options, you need to select the preferred choice by clicking the radio switch.
- Once you have selected the desired time, click Apply.
- Click the Pause button under Internet connection time to activate the pause time.
- The pause function will start immediately, and the network will be unavailable to users for a specified period.
How to disable the 10.0.0.1 Piso wifi pause Function?
For some reason, would you want to turn off 10.0.0.1 Piso WiFi Pause, just the simple you need to follow these simple instructions such as:
- Log in to the Piso wifi dashboard with your login credentials.
- Please scroll down to Stop Using and click on it.
- When you click on it, you will be asked for a password; enter it and click Apply.
- After completing the above steps, the pause function will be turned off, and the network will be available again.
Also Related Article this Website: https://www.guidejunction.com/
In conclusion, the Piso wifi system breach feature is valuable for monitoring and managing network access. It is straightforward to set up, and by following the steps in this tutorial, you can easily control access to your network.